Post Results Services
Exam Dates Summer 2019
The final exam dates for Summer 2019 are as follows:
- GCSE – Thursday 20th June
- GCE – Tuesday 25th June
- JCQ (the governing body for examinations) has also diarised a Contingency day for this series of Wednesday 26th June for exams to be rescheduled should any significant disruptions arise during the Summer series. All students sitting exams in the Summer 2019 series need to ensure that they are available for examinations up to and including this date regardless of the dates on their individual timetables.
Year 11 students are considered to be on roll at school until Friday 28th June this year, which is also the date for the Year 11 Prom and the Sixth Form Leavers Ball.
Students will receive their exam timetables at the end of February 2019 and we are unable to advise on individual timetables prior to this.
- Warning to Students
- Information for candidates – CONTROLLED ASSESSMENTS
- Information for candidates – COURSEWORK
- Information for candidates – NON EXAM ASSESSMENTS
- Information for candidates – ON SCREEN TESTS
- Information for candidates – PRIVACY NOTICE
- Information for candidates – SOCIAL MEDIA
- Information for candidates – WRITTEN EXAMS
GCSE Certificates will be available for collection from the college Reception from 3rd – 11th January 2019. Please ensure you bring photographic ID with you, and you will need to sign for your certificates. If you are unable to collect in person you may someone else to collect your certificates on your behalf. They will need to bring a signed letter of authority from you and also their own photographic ID. Certificates cannot be issued without the correct documentation as these are legal documents.
A presentation evening is normally held for certificate collection in the December following the exam sittings. If you are unable to attend this evening to collect your certificates then they will be available for collection from the Sixth Form pastoral team from the start of the January term following the exam sittings. If you are able to collect your certificates in person please ensure you bring photographic ID with you. If you are unable to collect your certificates in person then you must provide the person collecting them on your behalf with a signed letter of authority from you, and they must bring with them their own photographic ID. You, or the person collecting the certificates on your behalf, will be asked to sign our collection record sheet.
- Examinations Office
- Initial point of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exams Manager
- Mrs P Lane
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 01435 866066 Ext. #1209
- Assistant Exams Officer
- Ms S Gibson
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01435 866066 Ext: #1258